Fashion Show & Luncheon

judy&steve

Our fashion show happened yesterday! It was a great success. We had over 400 attendees. This is an annual event I have chaired in the past and I always have an active role in it. The show is professionally produced. Most of the fashions come from a local boutiques. There was nothing earth shattering; nothing crazy. We have gorgeous fashions, including everything from Gottex swimsuits to bridal gowns and children's clothing and men's clothing. Israeli designer Sigal Dekel showed a few designs -- a little too grunge glam for me. Oh -- and the jewelry. Our main sponsor is a jeweler here in Baltimore with the most gorgeous pieces. Lots of diamonds and lots of yellow gold.

This year our theme was "Hats Off to Israel". The centerpieces were headforms with very cool hats, tulle, and pearls.

We had to pull this show off much faster than years past. It was great fun and a chance for all of the ladies (and a few men, including Steve) to get dressed up in the middle of the day!!

--Judy

Judy,

Congrats on the successful show! Those things are so much work, so I'm glad it went well.

I didn't realize you lived in Baltimore. A good friend of mine is on The Wire and they do all the filming there, so he's there alot.

The hats sound divine......as do the gold and diamonds! :)

Jane

Archived