Piano bar on Legned

bougiet

Hi all I am on the Carnival Legend 24th of this month. I was wondering if anyone has gone into the piano bar on this ship? I loved the piano bar on the Truimph. The guy was the best. It was the most packed bar on the ship. The carnival Miracle was not nearly as good nor packed. Any info would be great...Happy cruising to all. Thanks;)

Hi all I am on the Carnival Legend 24th of this month. I was wondering if anyone has gone into the piano bar on this ship? I loved the piano bar on the Truimph. The guy was the best. It was the most packed bar on the ship. The carnival Miracle was not nearly as good nor packed. Any info would be great...Happy cruising to all. Thanks;)

Brady will be on for our cruise - THIS THURSDAY!

Not sure how long he will be there... I have read good and bad reviews - TIME WILL TELL!!!

http://www.myspace.com/bradydandino

Tom

Hello Cruise n' Fool and Bougiet,

Check out the November 24th Legend Roll Call, we are planning a meet and greet, there are about 25 of us going on this cruise so far!

Enjoy your cruise Tom and Cheryl, take care of the cabin...;)

Wendy

You are in 4228?

We are going to barricade ourselves in there - your embarkation will likely be delayed somewhat...:D

We sailed on the Legend in Dec 2005 ... the piano bar was rockin'. I think Billy was the pro in charge, and he was really great to hang out with.

We were on the Conquest in Dec 2004 and Jamie was the BEST by far. A young guy from Canada ... that was fun .. does anyone know if he is still playing on any of the carnival ships?

We sailed on the Legend in Dec 2005 ... the piano bar was rockin'. I think Billy was the pro in charge, and he was really great to hang out with.

We were on the Conquest in Dec 2004 and Jamie was the BEST by far. A young guy from Canada ... that was fun .. does anyone know if he is still playing on any of the carnival ships?

Thanks for the info. The guy in the piano bar on the Triumph in 03 was the best ever..On the Miracle in 05 no good..No one was ever even in there..here is hoping for the Legend

Archived