Century - Spa Cafe

TechKnowBabble

4 Cruisers - Thanks for attaching the photos. The food looks fantastic!

Did you have a midnight buffet? Was it nice?

Tammy

I was on the 5-day (18th) with 4cruisers and also the 4-day on the 23rd and No, there is no midnight buffet (aka Le Grande Buffet or gala buffet). They had "Gourmet Bites" around the ship from 11:30pm to 12:30 and on one night they had the Tropical Fruit and Sorbet Buffet/Gala next to the pool. We stayed on the 23rd cruise to see them setting up by the pool area but we didn't stay for the party.

Hi Nanette!!! That lamb is making me drool..... :D

When we went back for the third time, they made us Chateaubriand for two and a special dessert!!! Hopefully this weekend I'll be back with pictures and more of a review.

mary

I can't believe I missed this! There were six of having lunch there in my group and we were all looking for alternatives.

I am very disappointed:(

Shrimp & scallops is not served every day. They have the two hot items for the day posted on a sign on the counter above the cold food. I only found shrimp & scallops once on each of my last three cruises.

It takes about 15 minutes for them to prepare the hot food. You can get your salad and drink and find a table, they will bring your order to you. They ask your room number in order to make sure they can find you at your table.

Archived