Princess Online Personalizer and Passport

CrusinAgain

Since we dont have passports our immigration can not be filled out.

We dont need passports to cruise in February (although it IS recommended to have them)

We will NOT be able to print out boarding passes but thats ok-- all we need to have to get onboard is our booking number (scarey)

I did order a passport back in October and still didnt get it.. its been almost 2 months now. (I sincerly hope I wasnt flagged)

Since we dont have passports our immigration can not be filled out.

We dont need passports to cruise in February (although it IS recommended to have them)

We will NOT be able to print out boarding passes but thats ok-- all we need to have to get onboard is our booking number (scarey)

I did order a passport back in October and still didnt get it.. its been almost 2 months now. (I sincerly hope I wasnt flagged)

Thanks Serene. So many others aren't reading the thread and don't see that I'm not trying to be cheap I'm trying to make this a wonderful birthday surprise for my daughters 21st birthday. She would see right thru the "time to get a passport" especially since she is getting married a few months after the mother/daughter cruise.

I know that by calling the cruiselines directly we can get varying answers to our questions. Since I called many times this past week and got the same reply over and over..

Only be aware that if a problem arises and you are stuck in a port-- you wont be able to get out since you dont have a passport. But other then that== a birth certificate is what you need. and you wont get boarding tickets...

Just check your mail at the 75 day mark so your daughter wont see the pre cruise information

Archived