Glory Eastern Review 11-25

Dylansmommy

We just got back from the glory! It is a beautiful ship and we had a great time. We had alot of fun.

The room:

We had a balcony. Room 8281 it was a very nice room not alot of noise just in the mornings we heard some door slammings but because we kept the balcony door open at night. Our room steward was Bernard and he was wonderful he was very nice and always remembered our name.

The food:

Dinner was very good however we got very poor service. Apparently the matre d had forgotten our table when assiging the wait staff and we got a waiter and waitress that had their own tables all the way across our dining room. I realize that it wasnt the wait staffs fault so we didnt get too upset but it wasnt as nice as my previous cruise.

The islands:

We really enjoyed the islands. We didnt do any excursions but just went and did some shopping on our own. We went to a beach in St. Thomas and it was really beautiful. I enjoyed the straw market in Nassau i wish i had gotten more things from there. We found that they were more willing to bargain for jewelry in St. Maarten.

That is all i can think of for now besides the ship was rocking and rolling most of the cruise except for the last day. We had a great time and and would do it again.

If you have any questions feel free to ask.

Heather:)

I bought jewelry in st. thomas and st maarten i bought a ring in st thomas and a circle of life pendant in st. maarteen. they are faster to come down in st maarten

Hey Heather did you get a good deal on the circle of life pendant? If so do you remember what store you got it from. My wife really wants one of those.

The entertainment was okay. The first show on formal night was pretty good but kinda cheesy. The female singer for some reason grated on my nerves and i cant quite put my finger on why she just wasnt very good to me. But Marcus Anthony with the motown show was amazing!! he was hilarious and a wonderful performer. I would go to both shows. The first magic show seemed really lame to me I felt like i wasted my time. the second formal night show was cancelled because the ship was so rocky.

I also went to the spa and had some massages and had my hair styled formal night. I really enjoyed my hair stylist she was really sweet and good at what she does. I also enjoyed the hot stone massage. It was wonderful

I also went to the spa and had some massages and had my hair styled formal night. I really enjoyed my hair stylist she was really sweet and good at what she does. I also enjoyed the hot stone massage. It was wonderful

Hi Heather -

Thanks for the review! Do you remember the stylist's name? I promised my daughter I'd take her to get an "updo" for the formal night on Christmas Eve - she has very long hair. It would be great to be able to ask for her by name...

Thanks!:)

Archived