Someone please help me fast!

loveJake

We leave on Friday morning. I have a reservation I made in April for Amerisuites thru value trips. I called after I made the reservation and it was there. I just called to be safe and the hotel is telling me the reservation is for Thursday night, not Friday. I started out calm, but it didn't end that way. Told her I can fax my reservation, she said it doesn't matter their reservation says Thursday. At this point I don't care, but I need a reservation, the cheapest I can find is $143 for the Holiday Inn on 17th street. I looked on hot wire, $159, anybody know what this could be? Fitness center, Restaurants, Internet, Spa, Pools, Business Center, Tennnis. Possibly the Hyatt Pier66?

This is an update because I do not want anyone with false information about value trips or the hotel. I e-mailed value trips explaining the situation. I just had a call from Amerisuites. They found my Friday reservation (did value trips call?) and everything is ok. Thanks to all who replied, we are set to go.

Archived