Food Network and Infinity 10/22/06 ??

golfnkitties

Food Network normally does wedding week (I believe) in June - they advertise a lot for it. Start looking at their website in early June and you will find out about it. They show all of the weddings they have done - it is really fun to watch!

I have no idea how to find the air time for this program, but will be interested in watching the program. I am sure that many Celebrity fans will be looking forward to seeing this event on TV. I will be following your thread to see if someone can find out more about this show.

petert

golfnkitties,

While on our 10/22/06-11/05/06 Hawaii RT, the Food Network TV channel was on board shooting tape all over the ship and for a wedding.

Does anyone know how to find out when the show will be shown on TV ??

:confused:

The people from The Food Network said that the network would broadcast the show in June 2007.

Norm.

Hmmm, Karyn, maybe Norm is right, and the guy/gal from the food network just wanted you glued to the Food channel for a month!:D

Cute couple...they were just down the hall from us, and said they were TOTALLY shocked when they were selected.

Andrew

Archived