dawn le bistro

nylawman

Cruising on the dawn 3/11/07 does Le Bistro still offer the fire star entree.icon6.gif

One of our colleagues here posted the new menus (missjanet I believe). I do not recall the Firestarter (or was it Firestar) being offered. Her posts are probably a couple of pages back here on the main NCL board.

We had that on our Dawn cruise this past October. One of the members of our Roll Call highly recommended it. It was quite a show indeed.

Ciao,

W A W W

I was on the Dawn last month. Le Bistro's new menu does not have the Firestar selections and the surcharge for all menu items are the same. This was my fourth time on the Dawn and personally I liked the new menu better than the old. P. S. The chocolate fondue is not listed on the menu, but it is still available if you ask for it. If the waiter says no, ask the matre'd and she will see that you get it.

I was on the Dawn last month. Le Bistro's new menu does not have the Firestar selections and the surcharge for all menu items are the same. This was my fourth time on the Dawn and personally I liked the new menu better than the old. P. S. The chocolate fondue is not listed on the menu, but it is still available if you ask for it. If the waiter says no, ask the matre'd and she will see that you get it.

Just came back from the Dawn and the chocolate fondue is now back on the menu! :D

That firestar "thing" (piece of equipment) is being used Salsa's. It is kind of a chicken and beef shish-ke-bob. It is served with soft shells to make a fajita type of meal. It is served as a meal for two.

We had it on the Dawn in November and it was excellent.

I never had it in the Bistro, but I am pretty sure I know what you are talking about.

Cruising on the dawn 3/11/07 does Le Bistro still offer the fire star entree.icon6.gif

We were on the 11/12 sailing of the DAWN. They no longer offered that entree in Le Bistro.

There is however an entree in Salsa where they serve peppers, chicken and beef on the same hanging device as they used to use in Le Bistro.

They also have brand new silver fondue pots for the chocolate fondue which was served but not listed on the menu during the 11/12 DAWN sailing.

Archived