2008 brides?

• 3 weeks later...

We are getting Married on the Carnival Freedom also on Jan 15th at Lime Tree Beach on the island of St. Thomas.

Anyone know much about the beach and what it has to offer? I was thinking of letting all of our guests enjoy the island after the ceremony and meeting back up for dinner at the Supper Club. I was told I had to make the reservation when we board the ship and can not in advance.

We'll be getting married Sept 13, 2008 but not leaving on our honeymoon until October 30th on Grandeur of the Seas. I would love to get married on a ship but my mom would KILL me cause she's scared of taking a cruise. She hears cruise ship and thinks Titanic. *shakes head*

We are getting married 4/9/08 in Cozumel, MX taking Navigator of the Seas leaving 4/7/08. We are using Cozumel Wedding planners too!

We're scheduled to be in Cozumel on that day too. We're getting married at sea on the Grand Princess on 4/6/08 (leaving Ft. Lauderdale on 4/5). There seem to be a few of us getting married on board or in port during that week. :)

We are getting married 4/9/08 in Cozumel, MX taking Navigator of the Seas leaving 4/7/08. We are using Cozumel Wedding planners too!

Well how about that! Are you doing it at Mr. Sancho's too? Stephanie & Janie have been awesome to work with - I had so many questions!

Cozumel seems to be a popular destination for weddings - it's so beautiful!

Happy planning ladies!

Kelly :)

We are getting married on 12/14/2008 on the Ruby Princess at sea. Sailing with family and friends on 12/13/08. I can't wait... it seems so far away!! I would love to hear from any other ladies that are getting married on the Ruby too!

We are getting married on the Carnival Destiny on February 13, 2008 in Barbados.. it will be just the two of us and our 7 year old daughter..

Cant wait!!!

Hi! We're sailing Destiny on December 30 and getting married in Barbados on January 2, 2008. Are you using Carnival/The Wedding Experience as your coordinator or did you contact someone in Barbados? Do you have a location picked out or anything yet?

I don't get to chat with many brides who are getting married in Barbados so I get a little excited when I see another one! :D lol

Archived