Just back from 9-14th Enchantment, will have a full review soon

CaddyB123

DH and I just walked in from our Cruise (it ended at seven this morning, then we had to wait at the airport all day, and bus it home from Midway).

Thank you very much for all our your help; I couldn't have done it without this board. Please ask any questions now; I can assist with alcohol smuggling questions, free drinks, and a number of other tips. I would also like to know how to post a few pics.

I don't mean to disappoint, but DH and I discovered we are not really cruise people, for a number of reasons, which I will probably discuss tomorrow. This isn't to say it wasn't nice, but our travel style is vastly different (have lived in many other countries, etc.). So I can honestly say we won't be booking another cruise anytime soon. We certainly didn't dislike our cruise; it just wasn't up our alley. My review will be fair and objective; I LOVED the ship and have plenty of good things to say.

Now, off to bed to lament the FIVE pounds I gained. Yuck! I am so ashamed!

DH and I just walked in from our Cruise (it ended at seven this morning, then we had to wait at the airport all day, and bus it home from Midway).

Thank you very much for all our your help; I couldn't have done it without this board. Please ask any questions now; I can assist with alcohol smuggling questions, free drinks, and a number of other tips. I would also like to know how to post a few pics.

I don't mean to disappoint, but DH and I discovered we are not really cruise people, for a number of reasons, which I will probably discuss tomorrow. This isn't to say it wasn't nice, but our travel style is vastly different (have lived in many other countries, etc.). So I can honestly say we won't be booking another cruise anytime soon. We certainly didn't dislike our cruise; it just wasn't up our alley. My review will be fair and objective; I LOVED the ship and have plenty of good things to say.

Now, off to bed to lament the FIVE pounds I gained. Yuck! I am so ashamed!

I understand what you are saying, and you have nothing to apologize for. I wasn't a "cruise person" at your age, either.

Just stick the idea in your back pocket, and years from now, give it a try again. And have a wonderful life!

:)

Archived