Baltic Cruising

Crocodile Dundee

Thank you for your Web Page Bob, I loved reading it and looking at all the pics.......as a fellow Aussie I can "relate" to some of the comments you have made! (Wont say which ones). I only came across this part of Cruise Critics today......ok I am a bit slow...only been reading CC for 2 years......I am even thinking of maybe putting my ~first cruise~ "Blog" in here......would love to do a Web Page instead next time though, looks a lot better than a Blog..........might be a bit hard for an old girl to figure out though.....I will work on it.....got a year to learn! :confused:

Thanks for your various comments ... didn't see them at first and realised that my email address has changed since I joined CC.

I'm not a professional photographer - just a keen amateur, and with digital photography you just keep shooting until you get it right!!

Hope the site was/is useful to someone. I've just returned from my second cruise - to 7 countries ringing the western mediterranean. That resulted in another 2000 photos ... of which I printed 500. I doubt I'll do a web site for that trip though.

• 1 month later...

Allow me to add my thanks,for charing your pictures and humorous comments of your Baltic cruise. Your 2nd hobby could well be writing for a travel magazine. My wife and 4 friends are embarking from Dover on a 12 day Baltic cruise in July.Your suggestions have been duly noted. Cheers!

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

If you are into murder mysteries and the Baltic cruise, try "Set Sail for Murder" by Carolyn Hart. Henrie O is on a Baltic Cruise with a dysfunctional family and someone goes overboard. Good for bringing memories back of your cruise or gathering info about Baltic cruising. There is also "Santa Cruise", same genre.:p

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Thanks for the great info and photos from your cruise. We took a British Isle & Norway cruise 2 years ago and visited some of the same ports. I agree with you about the shore excursions, we found Norway to be very friendly and easy to get around. Our day in Bergen was much better than yours and we found much to see and do in this beautiful city. We walked from our ship to the local tourist office and booked a tour for far less than the ones offered by the ship. The tour was great and we were able to see much more than on the tours the ship offered. Purchasing a Bergen card was a great deal and paid for itself a couple of times over.

Thanks,

AJ Cruiser

Archived