Atlantis

Leigh-Anne V

Hi everyone!

We leave on our cruise on Dec 30 and I was looking at doing Atlantis with my daughter. Looking at their web page they are WAY cheaper than the boat excursion (of course) but what I was wondering was, has anyone done this themselves and how far of a walk would it be from the pier?

thanks!

Leigh-Anne

This is my second Cruise. I take one a year with my girlfriend. We are going on the mariner of the sea for new years and stopping in Couzamel. I have no idea what to do. We are in our mid 20s and looking to do anything to do with water, scuba, beaches or going around town. we arent the typical young party people but we love to have fun. Any ideas of things to do in couzamel. im trying to stay away from shore excursion with RC because they are price. please help, anyone?

Roger +Natalie

Hi everyone!

We leave on our cruise on Dec 30 and I was looking at doing Atlantis with my daughter. Looking at their web page they are WAY cheaper than the boat excursion (of course) but what I was wondering was, has anyone done this themselves and how far of a walk would it be from the pier?

thanks!

Leigh-Anne

Was there 10/17 on the NCL Sun. Went on the Atlantis at the special they had in October of 2 for 1. It was Ok but do not know if I would pay the regulas price. Saw very few fish and the floral had not grown bach. Like looking at a lot of sand underwater. It is too far to walk from the pier I was docked at. But is closer to other, it up to which pier you are docked at. Go to this site to see where you will dock.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/

This is my second Cruise. I take one a year with my girlfriend. We are going on the mariner of the sea for new years and stopping in Couzamel. I have no idea what to do. We are in our mid 20s and looking to do anything to do with water, scuba, beaches or going around town. we arent the typical young party people but we love to have fun. Any ideas of things to do in couzamel. im trying to stay away from shore excursion with RC because they are price. please help, anyone?

Roger +Natalie

There is more to do in Cozumel than you will have time to do. Go to this web site and look at the special. They have a Zip Line park at a special price that also has a beach.

http://www.cozumelinsider.com/

Archived