Post your best UNDERWATER cruise pictures

Hoping to use an underwater digital camera on our next trip. (How do you attach a full-size image?)

You cannot "attach" a full sized image. You can however link to it. In order to link to an photo, it must be hosted on the Internet somewhere. I like Photobucket.com because it is free and allows a large collection. Also, there is no trouble linking to Photobucket.Com (others, such as Webshots.Com do restrict linking from outside the site.

Here are a few links ...

IMGP0064.jpg

IMGP0073.jpg

IMGP0081.jpg

May07_98.jpg

May22_08.jpg

Cuizer2,

Should I use, 'Insert Image' or 'Insert Link' when I start a new post? Both open windows for a URL, and that's where I put my link to the picture? Will I be able to see that in my preview of the post?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

Cuizer2,

Should I use, 'Insert Image' or 'Insert Link' when I start a new post? Both open windows for a URL, and that's where I put my link to the picture? Will I be able to see that in my preview of the post?

Sorry for all the questions, just trying to figure this out.

Thanks!

I am so embarrassed. :o I forgot to mention how to insert the photo. :o See the little yellow box below the "Undo" arrow? If you leave your mouse on it it says Insert Image. Click on this box and a pop up window opens asking for the URL of your image. Right click and paste it in. You will be able to see the image in your post before you preview it. However, it will not be full screen. To see what you post will look like, preview it. Otherwise, just submit it.

Love this thread and all the photos..... There's some great ones.... And I really love the Stingrays.... Thought I'd share some of mine from my last cruise where I dove in Grand Cayman and did Stingray City..... These critters are amazing..... And the suction, very strong.... In fact, I got "hickies" from 2 of them... Crazy....lol.....

CoralPrincessPanamaCanalcruise20075.jpg

CoralPrincessPanamaCanalcruise20-1.jpg

CoralPrincessPanamaCanalcruise20074.jpg

Love this thread and all the photos..... There's some great ones.... And I really love the Stingrays.... Thought I'd share some of mine from my last cruise where I dove in Grand Cayman and did Stingray City..... These critters are amazing..... And the suction, very strong.... In fact, I got "hickies" from 2 of them... Crazy....lol.....

CoralPrincessPanamaCanalcruise20074.jpg

Do you have an after photo, showing the diver with only 1/2 a head? :confused: :eek:

Yes Roberts thank you that is the company I was refering to. I called their London office and was todl that they are working on a pro DSLR bag and confirmed that the SLR bag will not fit.

Thanks for the link and hopefully it will work for others :D

• 1 month later...

Here are a few of my favorites. These were taken with a Sealife DC-600 digital camera with Sealife External strobe. I also added the wide angle lense which made a big difference.

Four Eyed Butterfly Fish

foureyedbutterflyfish.jpg

Cuddlefish

cuddlefish.jpg

Yellow Stingay

stingray1.jpg

Surgeon Fish

tang04.jpg

My Sealife DC-600 rig

dc600proset.jpg

I have over 600 underwater images from Cozumel, Dominican Republic and Jamiaca on my website www.diverbob.com

These aren't really my pictures but video captures (reason for poor quality) of the DVD of our shark feeding dive in Roatan last month.

We are frequent divers and I'm a digital photographer but I don't do underwater pictures.

My wife and I on the far left

2935854880032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

My wife in pink

2029053960032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

2736635170032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

2708741390032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

Feeding frenzy

2395843980032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Actually, that is a Caribbean reef squid, not a cuttlefish. They are somewhat similar looking.

I'll correct that Dominican DiveMaster next time I see him. He told me they were cuddlefish when we swam into a school of them.

Thanks!

These aren't really my pictures but video captures (reason for poor quality) of the DVD of our shark feeding dive in Roatan last month.

We are frequent divers and I'm a digital photographer but I don't do underwater pictures.

My wife and I on the far left

My wife in pink

2736635170032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

2708741390032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

Feeding frenzy

2395843980032669932S600x600Q85.jpg

WOW!

That's a heart-bumping experience.

Thanks for posting....

Archived