Excursion Tours on Own

VioletNYC

I was looking at excursions for our cruise and don't see anything to Swim with The Dolphins. That is one thing I would love to do. This is my first cruise and I was wondering if anyone knows of places where I can book excursions on my own?

We are heading on the Crown Princess on 6/8. Porting at St. Thomas, San Juan, Grant Turk, and Bermuda.

Thanks!

Jeannine

Violet, here is wht you do. Go back to wht I call the Table of Contents. Scroll down to Ports of Call Board and then find the countries you are going. There is a wealth of information there. Also while you are looking around look at what else Cruise Critic has to offer. There are Roll Calls for each cruise line. Find Princess roll call and then your ship and then find the date that you are sailing on. If there is one started chime right on in and talk to people that are on your cruise. If there is not one started, then you start one. Roll calls are some of the best information from other cruisers you can get. If you need a hotel or rental cars then go to the North America Homeport forum and then scroll to where you are sailing from, East Coast, West Coast or Gulf Coast.

Marilyn

Try www.portreviews.com for information about ports, from there you can search many common ports. I like it to start. You can also check the official tourist information sites the governments put out by googling them and they will give you information about what is available there.

I've checked out some of those ports but wasn't looking for the dolphins in particular. Good Luck!

Archived