Fascination U1

ESMBDS

Hi, has anyone stayed in this cabin? My dad booked last minute to join us on the January 12 sailing and it's all he could get. It's a 5A. It looks like he would get a lot of noise being at the front of the ship, but maybe I'm wrong.

Thanks.

Stacey

We stayed in U10 on the Elation and it was fine. We did have some bad weather the first night and we could really feel it, but we stayed in bed and enjoyed the ride. Another guy was taking a shower during that time (??) and he broke his arm. So tell your dad if the water gets rough, go to bed!!

I don't remember it being any noisier when arriving at port than usual.

he will enjoy the room because it is in a very quiet location. The only people that go that far forward on the cabin decks are others that have cabins near you. you don't have people walking past constantly on their way to their own cabin. We heard very little hallway noise. Most of it came from the stewards/room service crew because there was a crew door right there.

Archived