Feb.3 Eastern Carribean Cruise

bob c

I am taking a cruise on Radiance of the seas. Since I am flying in from Boston I decided to leave 3 days early in case of a storm. Much to my surprise I found out the Super Bowl is in Miami on Feb.4th. Anyway, most hotels near Ft. Lauderdale were all booked, or had prices of $500 to $800 a night. I wound up getting a room 65 miles away in Juno Beach, the closest I could get. Wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

We're on the same cruise and are staying in Delray Beach, but booked the hotel last March. There have been a number of threads on this over the past several months, so if you do a search you'll probably find a lot of info. Don't forget to do a rental car reservation if you need that. They are starting to get scarce as well.

We have a roll call thread going for this cruise. Check it out and sign up for the Meet & Mingle!:D

I was looking into the same cruise, but no hotels. Decided to go the week prior. I always go down a day early and return a day later.

I am taking a cruise on Radiance of the seas. Since I am flying in from Boston I decided to leave 3 days early in case of a storm. Much to my surprise I found out the Super Bowl is in Miami on Feb.4th. Anyway, most hotels near Ft. Lauderdale were all booked, or had prices of $500 to $800 a night. I wound up getting a room 65 miles away in Juno Beach, the closest I could get. Wondered if anyone else had the same problem?

Archived