? re disney transfers but coming in a day early

luv2travel29

This is only my 2nd cruise, but my 1st with disney. We just decided to fly in the day before and get a hotel near port. We have paid for the transfers when we booked over a year ago. Now, is it my responsibility to get my own transportation and my luggage to the hotel ..?? Then when we return we can use the disney transfers?? I am a little confused on how to go about it... obviously you cant use the disney transfer if you come in the day before??? sorry if this is a silly question :confused:

I will double check the booklet but I think it says if you are not going right to the boat or WDW resort you need to leave your tags off and collect your own luggage. If you are staying at he airport Hyatt but your tags on when you get to the hotel and they will be picked up in the morning and taken to the boat for you. If you are staying some where else leave the tags off and you are on your own for transportation to the port you can return to the airport the day of the cruise and take the Disney transport from there. After the cruise should be no problem.

The Magic typically sails on Saturday. I don't believe there are transfers on Friday. I would call DCL.

If there are no transfers to suit your schedule, see of you can get a refund for the transfer on enbarkation day. Keep your transfer on disembarkation day if it fits your schedule.

Woody

This is only my 2nd cruise, but my 1st with disney. We just decided to fly in the day before and get a hotel near port. We have paid for the transfers when we booked over a year ago. Now, is it my responsibility to get my own transportation and my luggage to the hotel ..?? Then when we return we can use the disney transfers?? I am a little confused on how to go about it... obviously you cant use the disney transfer if you come in the day before??? sorry if this is a silly question :confused:

We always come in a day early for cruises and I check the internet along with travel agent to find a hotel that has free transfers to and from the Orlando Airport. There are many options, but we prefer the Sheraton Suites near the Orlando Airport as we can verify that it can easily survive a hurricane and has its own backup generators.

Sheraton will pick you up and then let them know in the morning when you want to be taken to the Disney Cruise area at the Orlando airport and they will do so.

Archived