Aruba Excursion Question - Sunset Sail

pretend you are booking the excursion and it will show you the time it starts and the description will have the length of the tour. You will then have to figure out if you are back in time for dinner, otherwise you can just go to the buffet

What time do you depart for the sunset sail excursion?

Are you back in time for last seating dinning in the main dining room ?

What is the famous green drink served aboard called? :)

Would you recommend it?

BOS 1-22-07

We did a sunset cruise in Aruba. Yes we would recommend it. We sailed under power down the coast and just before sunset they cut the engines and reaised the sails. It got really quiet and it was beautiful. After the sunset we partied all the way back and circled the ship as crew members climbed the rigging and blew conch shells to attract the attention off people on board who then yelled back. I fact one guy mooned us from his balcony( I guess we woke him up) I can't remember the name of the drinks but one of them was their special which consisted of a shot from every bottle on the shelf and some colada mix. We did make it back for dinner but some of us don't remember eating LOL .

Archived