Suite - Butler's Tip

NancyJewel92

DH and I will be in a Panorama Suite for the first time and hear from other CC-ers that the butler's tip is not include in the standard tip that will be put on our account.

Just wondering what is the typical amount people tip their butler for a 7-day cruise? I've asked this question on the Costa board but haven't gotten any response. Thought I'd try here. :)

• 1 month later...
DH and I will be in a Panorama Suite for the first time and hear from other CC-ers that the butler's tip is not include in the standard tip that will be put on our account.

Just wondering what is the typical amount people tip their butler for a 7-day cruise? I've asked this question on the Costa board but haven't gotten any response. Thought I'd try here. :)

<waves hi!

We booked for next year too, but not a suite! Very cool!:D We just contacted the TA since we never heard anything after booking on the ship.

Would you like a CD of this year's cruise? My DH just finished putting one together with a nice slideshow and videos of Andy, Ronan, Andy's son Ryan and more :)

<waves hi!

We booked for next year too, but not a suite! Very cool!:D We just contacted the TA since we never heard anything after booking on the ship.

Would you like a CD of this year's cruise? My DH just finished putting one together with a nice slideshow and videos of Andy, Ronan, Andy's son Ryan and more :)

On our X Zenith cruise, we had a Concierge Class suite, and the line provided a guideline for tips, near the end of the cruise. In our case, the guideline was $3.50/day/person, for the Butler, and the same for the cabin attendant. You were permitted to put all tips on your Cruise Card account, OR you could (as we did), get labeled envelops to put cash in. It is a pleasurable task if you have great service.

<waves hi!

We haven't had our credit card billed yet. I talked to the TA last weekand they said it would be.

Let me know if you want a CD....Andy is going to be at our Church Monday night too :)

Archived