"Excellence" Antigua highlights by sea tour

Spanky My

Anyone who has done this Rccl tour have comments if this trip was worth it? What did you like about it? How many people onboard? The food and Beverages good? Did you go around the whole island? Thanks folks in advance for your response.......

We were just on this tour in Dec. We loved it. You do go around the whole island. I am not sure how many were on board. It was a good number of people. Drinks, rum punch etc, were free. For lunch you had a choice of chicken or fish. I had the fish and my DH had chicken. They were both good. The guys who run it were great. At the end they go everyone up to dance. It was a blast. We found it well worth it. Ask any questions and I will be glad to answer.

Thanks for the reply. A couple more questions. Did you have time off the boat to snorkel or beach time? Was it an open bar with various types of drinks served like mixed adult drinks etc.? Plenty of sunning and shaded area's? Thanks for the follow up....Spanky My

Thanks for the reply. A couple more questions. Did you have time off the boat to snorkel or beach time? Was it an open bar with various types of drinks served like mixed adult drinks etc.? Thanks for the follow up....Spanky My

You make a stop at Green Island to snorkel or lay on the beach and eat lunch. Yes, its an open bar with a wide variety of mixed drinks and local beers for the entire time.

Thanks for the reply. A couple more questions. Did you have time off the boat to snorkel or beach time? Was it an open bar with various types of drinks served like mixed adult drinks etc.? Thanks for the follow up....Spanky My

This link might be helpful..

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=446548&highlight=Excellence

• 3 years later...
  • 6 months later...

DH & I have taken this excursion twice! We enjoyed it both times .... we did go around the island. The ride in the Atlantic is bumpy ... it's the ocean & to be expected. Noone was ill on either trip related to going from the Caribbean Sea to the Atlantic & back to the C.Sea.

The men of the Excellence provided us with a great day ... we preferred to walk in the water and along the rocks instead of snorkelling. We saw many fish without snorkelling. The food was prepared and lunch was served while at the island with the option to eat onboard or on the beach.

There was plenty of liquid refreshments FREE. We booked each time through RCCL for $92 ... they stopped and picked people up at Sandals (not sure what they paid).

We had a terrific time TWICE now & would take the trip again! Gregory was entertaining .... as were all the men onboard! Thanks guys for a terrific time(s)!!!

Archived