Young Adults On Disney Magic

kikiwik

Hi,

My boyfriend (24) and I (22) are booked on a 7 day western carribean on the disney magic. I was just wondering if anyone can tell us what are some of the fun things to do on this ship or in the ports.

Thanks,

Kim:D

Hi Kim,

There are lots of fun things to do on board as a couple. just depends on what you like.

adult pool

2 adult hot tubs

spa (extra fee)

Palos adult only dining ( $10 per person charge for gratuity) Reservation only, this is so worth it, dinner or brunch is awesome!!

Most nights have an adult cabaret show which is always great.

Music and dancing every night accept pirate night in the clubs.

Adult game show, Match your mate really funny

Bingo (extra fee)

Art of entertaining series (cooking demos with samples) runs 3 days I believe.

Family cabaret shops are awesome too.

wine tasting

Martini tasting

Art of disney tour

Galley tour

3 night clubs each night are 18 an dolder, one with music and dancing, one is more romantic setting with piano music, one is a sports bar

Promenade lounge is a family lounge with board games, live duo in the evenings and small dance floor.

shuffleboard

ping pong

basketball

foosball

arcade(extra fee)

chip it golf

several movies to choose from in the theater

live shows in the auditorium each evening.

arts and crafts

much more, just read your navigator each day for the events of the day to do.

excursions are anything from island tours to parasailing to snorkeling to sailing banana boat rides etc........

If you havnt done so already, go to the dcl website and order the free dvd about the cruise. It will help you a lot, plus there is a book called the pass porter which will give you lots of great information and tips to make th emost of your trip.

Of course the great people here will also try to answer any specific questions you may have as your cruise gets closer.

we have gone many times as a couple and always had plenty to do whether it was adults or families events, they were all fun.

since your going to key west, if you like aparty atmosphere, check out their sunset party near the port. the ship will be there long enough for you to do this.

mom x4,,grandma x4

thank you so much i'm looking forward to it. I'm just trying to get in all the information I can so i can start to plan things and i also don't want to miss anything. I was also wondering does anyone here know of any good hotels to stay at in port canaveral or orlando?

Thanks,

Kim

hi,

we stayed at the Radisson and it is an older hotel, but very clean. The courtyard was very nice and a very large pool with a waterfall in the middle of it. Food in their restaurant was very good too. Our only complaint was the bed was like a slab!! However by 1/15/07 the Radisson is suppose to be all converted to sleep number beds which should be very nice.

across the street is a Mc Donalds, next door is Zachery's restaurant and about 5 minute walk is mini golf, go carts if you want.

Also right next door almost is the Residence inn, which friends said was very nice and would recommend it to anyone.

Very close by is the newest hotel, just opened recently called Country Inn and Suites. I know nothing about it other than it is new, so it should be nice.

all are less than 5 minutes from the port.

There are others near by too, those are just a couple I know of. many stay at Ron Jon too but it is expensive.

mom x4,grandma x4

Hi!

Husband and I have been on several Magic cruises. Both of us were in early/late 20s when we sailed. It is my absolute favorite cruise to sail.

My husband found a shortage of sports activities on board, although they have a beautiful basketball court, but he compared it to Royal Carribean, who has golf, rollerblading, ice skating and rock wall. I dont care about any of those things personally. On Magic they played street/foot hockey on board though, which was awesome and unique.

Also, the late night clubs are fun, but I find that they conclude around midnight when people slowly start turning in for the night. They keep clubs open until they are empty though. On other lines, the party sometimes goes until 3am. It is so different on Magic because its so quiet on board by 1am. hehe

I hope you have a great time. You will be hooked after one cruise :)

Archived