Post your favorite pics of the pool area.

Island Annie

Beachbum1944 - sorry to say but cannot see any of your pictures in this thread either :(

I can see why. This is part of the link to Beachbum's photo ...

C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Paul/My%20Documents/My%20Pictures/

As you can see, the photo is on Beachbum's computer, not on the Internet. So when Beachbum is not signed on, there is no open link to the photo. Of course when Beachbum does sign on, Beachbum will be able to see the photo, because then there will then be an open link to the photo. For anyone to see the photo when Beachbum is not signed on, Beachbum need to upload the photo to one of several Internet photo hosting sites. Then Beachbum needs to link to the photo on the Internet. Then everyone should be able to see it.

I think I've accomplished part of what I want to do , but I still have a question. The pictures are in photobucket. Each picture is assigned : A--URL Link, B--HTML Tag, and C--IMG Code. Which, if any, is the right one to copy, in order to have the picture post instead of the link?

Thanks for your patience and help.

I think I've accomplished part of what I want to do , but I still have a question. The pictures are in photobucket. Each picture is assigned : A--URL Link, B--HTML Tag, and C--IMG Code. Which, if any, is the right one to copy, in order to have the picture post instead of the link?

Thanks for your patience and help.

Copy the URL line. Then click on the yellow box with the picture of the mountain that is below the undo arrow. If you leave your mouse pointer on the yellow box, it will say "Insert Image". A window will open up. Paste the URL code in the space provided and click on ok. Your picture should then appear.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived