cabin question

bareitallltan

That would be great-be sure to let them know i'm coming after you----l.o.l. a pic would be great if ya can-have a great sail---:) :cool: :)

You got it! Don't forget to look for it...I'll be looking to make sure that you checked it out...got your ame...bareitallltan

Hello me and my husband are also on this cruise Feb. 4 we are right down the hall room 8105. If you go to carnival miracle roll call we are putting together a group to go cave tubing in Belize. In Costa Maya we are going to Mahahual to the cats meow for drinks and just relax on the beach others are going to the ruins. Anyway jump on in on the roll call and we can all meet up for drinks:)

• 3 weeks later...

Just got back from the Miracle and I told you I would check in! Your location is going to be perfect if you like quick access to the grill and the pools...24 hour pizzeria is right at the top of the stairs and the aft pool and bar is up the stairs and right around the corner. To get to the main section of the Lido you just have to go through Horatio's (the buffet food area). Word of caution, you are right below the aft pool so it can get a bit noisy at times...somtimes around 1:30-2:00 AM and everyday around 5 AM when they pull the chairs across to clean to deck. For us, though, the benefits outweighed this extra noise. I might have liked being just one more deck down so there was a layer of cushion in between, but we don't complain on vacation so it worked out. Too bad you are just missing out on our awesome cabin steward named John. He was our favorite staff person this trip. Will write a review soon!:)

Hello me and my husband are also on this cruise Feb. 4 we are right down the hall room 8105. If you go to carnival miracle roll call we are putting together a group to go cave tubing in Belize. In Costa Maya we are going to Mahahual to the cats meow for drinks and just relax on the beach others are going to the ruins. Anyway jump on in on the roll call and we can all meet up for drinks:)

Sorry, you are not right down the hall. 8254 is port side aft ship and 8105 is starboard side completely forward. And, after making many trips from the aft to the front for Camp Carnival, I can tell you that it is a long walk!

I hope that your cave tubing excursion is with yohnny at cave-tubing.com. We were much better taken care of and did more than the Carnival group at half the cost.:)

Sorry, you are not right down the hall. 8254 is port side aft ship and 8105 is starboard side completely forward. And, after making many trips from the aft to the front for Camp Carnival, I can tell you that it is a long walk!

I hope that your cave tubing excursion is with yohnny at cave-tubing.com. We were much better taken care of and did more than the Carnival group at half the cost.:)

We had 8109 (three from all the way forward 8105) and it is a really long walk to the buffet and ice cream! But I lost 2 pounds on that cruise so the long walk must have been a good thing! It certainly wasn't from lack of food.:) We loved the location - very easy access to everything but very quiet since you're underneath the spa.

Archived