When will the ship stop rocking?!

jaybertx

Ok, I'm really confused. We just got back from our 4 day on the Fascination and I had read that people still "felt" the rocking from the ship for up to a week after the cruise had ended. It was pretty calm, I could count on one hand the number of times that I could actually feel the ship rocking during the trip.

I've been sitting on my sofa rocking for about 2 hours now. Is there anything I can do to make the rocking go away quicker?

It actually took me a good 2 weeks to really get over the feeling of unsteadiness. For the first 2 days back from a cruise, I am soo bad that I can hardly get out of bed! Funny thing is-that I don't get sea-sick and that I enjoy the rough rocking on the ship! Go Figure?!

Happy Cruising,

Seeker

Whenever I think about my favorite search engines I always think about:

Alta Vista

Google

Dogpile

and last but not least DERF5585 :D

Never ceases to provide a plethora of, sometimes trivial, but usually well documented information. :)

I know exactly how you feel...the same thing happened to me. Took about a week to get over, but oh so worth it!;) Check with your personal physican if you don't start feeling better. For me, I took dramamine and a decongestant which really helped.:) Feel better soon!

~gina~:)

Archived