Bequia...Port Everglades ?

Capt

If not mistaken, you recently were on a cruise. Hope it was everything you hoped for!

Now for my ?: We will be having a friend pick us up post cruise in FLL, Princess dock. She will be driving from Boynton Beach. When should we call her to tell her to start the trek to the port?

or

Should we have a pre-arranged neutral site and take a cab to the site to make her life a tad easier. I understand that we would be causing a cabbie to take a small fare.

Your valued thoughts, por favor.

Speaking for all that you help, thank you very much!!!

If not mistaken, you recently were on a cruise. Hope it was everything you hoped for!

Now for my ?: We will be having a friend pick us up post cruise in FLL, Princess dock. She will be driving from Boynton Beach. When should we call her to tell her to start the trek to the port?

or

Should we have a pre-arranged neutral site and take a cab to the site to make her life a tad easier. I understand that we would be causing a cabbie to take a small fare.

Your valued thoughts, por favor.

Speaking for all that you help, thank you very much!!!

Hi Capt, Figure on a 30-40 minute liesurely drive from Boynton Beach to the port (I know it can be done in 20 minutes, we're talking liesurely here). I'd call her when they announce for the self debarkation crowd to get off. Depending on your tag color you will probably be off the ship 45-60 minutes later.

It would be a nice gesture to meet her outside of the port. My choice would be to catch a cab to the Embassy Suites on SE 17th Street. It's easy to find and they have a nice atrium/lobby area where you could wait for your friend without drawing much attention to yourselves.

Have a great trip.

Archived