does anyone know of a good spa in Aruba?

motherchic

I have posted this on the Aruba board but have had no luck.

The day we are docked in Aruba I would like to treat my aunt and myself to a massage and body wrap. Does anyone know of a good ( clean, pretty, safe ) spa in Aruba?

How far from the dock is it?

Any T&T input would be greatly appreciated

thank you

Nadine

• 2 weeks later...

I have cruised to Aruba once, and have been for vacations many, many times. Lots of the luxury hotels have spas, but the closest would be the Renaissance, which is right across the street from the cruiseport. You can go to the Marriott.com website the learn about the Renaissance and the Okeanos spa.

Other luxury hotels in the Palm Beach area (about a $20 cab ride, if I recall, or a bus ride) have spas. Some of the best would be the Marriott, the Hyatt, the Radisson, or the Westin (which used to be a Wyndham)

You might want to call and get definitive information from the REnaissance about exactly what services are offered.

Hope this helps you.

I went to the "Indulgence by the Sea" spa at the Little Divi Bay Resort in ST MAARTEN, and loved it. The prices were reasonable and the services were marvelous. We had a hot stone massage for two; they couldn't do it in a cabana by the sea, as we had hoped, because they hadn't reconstructed their cabanas after the hurricane. But the room we were in had one wall all of french doors with a beautiful view of the sea; the windows were coated so we could see out without being seen. We were told when we made the reservation that they would open the french doors if we wanted, but we didn't ask them to do that.

While this is not a spa in Aruba, I mention it because there is also an Indulgence by the Sea at the Little Divi resort in Aruba. You may want to go to tripadvisor dot com to see if they have any reviews there.

Archived