Who is the CD on the Victory?--

gsb

In June CD on Victory was an Australian guy who called himself ''Skippy'' He was OK - nothing special. I thought the entertainment was just about average. There were 2 late night comedians I would rate them 7 out of 10.

In March, the CD on the Victory was Steve Cassel and Skippy was the assistant CD. The comedians were hilarious especially Anthony Acosta. I loved all of the shows (Las Vegas Style, illusionists, comedians, and the talent show).

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=3][color=red]Are you sure that you and Jackie are allowed back on a Carnival ship? I know for sure you are banned from the Legend![/color][/size][/font]

[font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=3][color=red]Gary we have decided to go west on the Victory next April. It looks like you are sailing this ship before us so don't tear it up too bad. We would love to go with you guys. Can you adopt?[/color][/size][/font]

bccruzin,

We arrived at the Pier at about 11:10 AM. Waited inside the terminal for about 20 minutes until the screening equipment was activated. From that point on, the process was fast and very smooth! We were in our cabin by 12:03 PM.

• 1 month later...
Dana Hodson was the cruise director and I also agree that he was great. The cruise director heads some of the shows and it makes a big difference how good they are. The Victory dancer shows were OK, there was also a magician and comedian.

Getting on the ship went very smooth once you get to the port. It took us an hour just to go three blocks by the port. There were three ships in port that day. What a mess. Once you got inside, everything went so smoothly and we were in our rooms within an half hour.

I was very please with the Victory and Carnival cruise line. I gave our cabin steward $10 before the cruise for some things I wanted and he was so appreciative, we got great sevice with a smile. (I also left him an extra $20 at the end - cabin of 5). The waiter we had was also terrific.

Disembarking took a little longer than expected. Half the people took their bags off themselves, so they waited for those people to get off before they started to let off anyone else off. We didn't get off till 10:30. Once they called us we got off and got our bags in 15 minutes.

Overall - great cruise. Can't wait till my next cruise with Carnival
* Liberty Aug 1 *

Archived