Fascination 1/8/07...Thanks CC!

cruise1985

This is my first post, but I've been an avid reader of CC. I just returned from my first cruise the 1/8 sailing on the Fascination and had a GREAT time!! I heard how great cruises were, but after experiencing it I am ready for the next one. I enjoyed the Fascination, and if anyone is leaving on her soon DO NOT miss the 80's show on the last night! If anyone has any specific questions, just let me know. Thanks to all of you for the great information provided on this site! Any suggestions for my next cruise? I'm interested in Bahamas, Jamaica, 5/6 nights, and a larger ship. THANKS!

Isn't it awful in a good way?!?! You get off your first cruise and all you can think about is going on your next one! It's addicting. :D

This is my first post, but I've been an avid reader of CC. I just returned from my first cruise the 1/8 sailing on the Fascination and had a GREAT time!! I heard how great cruises were, but after experiencing it I am ready for the next one. I enjoyed the Fascination, and if anyone is leaving on her soon DO NOT miss the 80's show on the last night! If anyone has any specific questions, just let me know. Thanks to all of you for the great information provided on this site! Any suggestions for my next cruise? I'm interested in Bahamas, Jamaica, 5/6 nights, and a larger ship. THANKS!

• 1 month later...

Is the Coconut Grove dining area a pay area?

I'm going on the Fascination with my 2 sisters, 2kids and niece on the June 4th sailing and I thought I was losing my mind!! Why? I've NEVER cruised b4 and I'm already planning to take another one. I can't wait!! I have 1 More ? though (for now): is there a good mix of singles vs couples and families/

Hi 1985!

Glad you had a great trip! I am off on my first carnival cruise, on Fascination, on May 25th...3 day Bahamas. Any info on the ship will be appreciated. I do have one question at the moment (although I am sure it will multiply before I sail!) Could you tell me if they have a midnight buffet on the Fascination? If so, is it available every night? Like you, I can't wait and am sure I will be ready to book next, and longer one right away.

Thanks in advance.

jane

Archived