family view question

badger71

i got lucky and switched from an aft cabin on deck 8 to a family view also on deck 8 for 2-18-07 millenium. i notice that the family view does not seem to get the little extras that cc does. anyone have experience with family view and getting some of the extras, such as flowers and afternoon snacks? thanks :)

Advantage of FV is the extra room on deck as well as living room area. Disadvantage, Because of the screen you cannot lie in bed and see the ocean and none of the little extras is included, but you do have 2 televisions.

Advantage of FV is the extra room on deck as well as living room area. Disadvantage, Because of the screen you cannot lie in bed and see the ocean and none of the little extras is included, but you do have 2 televisions.

thanks for the response i guess i'll get my own flowers and bottle of bubbly for the room i think we will like the fv for the extra space not that the cc cabins are too small it just seemed like a great deal for the price:)

My in-laws were in a standard Vernada cabin next to several CC cabins on Infinity last year. They tipped their cabin attendant something in advance ($20 I think). He said he never asked for anything other than to never run out of ice. Most days, the attendant brought them canapes in the afternoon, but they never got flowers. he did comment thatthe canapes ween't all that good.

Regards

I agree the canapes are not all that good. We have always asked for just cheese and crackers in the afternoon which if you are in the FV you can get from room service. The champagne is not that great either. What is nice is the breakfast menu and the towels in the bathroom, the pillow menu is also nice. The flowers die off if on a cruise over 10 days. Enjoy you fv. Pat

Archived