Triumph extended balcony?

jayscore

With all the upgrades on the Triumph lately, I called a PVP and she offered me an extended balcony, aft, on the Veranda deck. Is this a big difference from a regular balcony? I'm currently booked BL Guarantee. Should I pass up the "crap shoot" or grab this cabin? :confused:

How so?

How so what? If you are referring to how the AFT's are different... it's the layout. Did they tell you what cabin they are talking about? IS it an AFT cabin?? The regular extended balconies, in my opinion, don't seem much bigger at all... the AFT balconies (and the L shaped cabins at the back of the ship) are larger balconies... so it really depends on WHICH balcony you are looking at.

We got a great deal on a aft extended balcony on the empress deck of the Glory for Feb 3rd. Is the balcony large enough to put a deck lounge on? (its not the L shape, we're two rooms down).

Thanks,

Is it actually an AFT cabin or just in the back of the ship? Is it 2 cabins down aft or forward? If it is a true aft (the ones that face the ocean) then yes, you can put a lounge on it, it's not huge, but it is deeper. If it is a regular extended balcony, you might get a lounge out there, but you won't get anything else and it will be sideways :p LOL

Is it actually an AFT cabin or just in the back of the ship? Is it 2 cabins down aft or forward? If it is a true aft (the ones that face the ocean) then yes, you can put a lounge on it,

If the aft facing balconies face the ocean, what do the side facing balconies face? :confused:

The following two photos are of an aft facing balcony on the Glory ...

7442balcony.jpg

7444balcony.jpg

See where the rail starts? On a side facing balcony the glass goes straight down. On a rear facing balcony the glass goes out at an angle, so you do get more room. Below you can see the side facing balconies ...

Glory-starboardside.jpg

There are no extended balconies on the Conquest or Destiny class ships. The only ships with extended balconies are the Spirit class ships. On a Spirit class ship a normal balcony is 4 x 10. The extended balconies are 6 x 10.

Archived