Happy Hour Drink Specials and Martini Bar Specials: Does Princess have these also?

Sailfish

Do Princess Cruises have Happy Hour specials or martini bar specials like they do on Celebrity and other cruise lines? Does Princess sell drinks in souvenir glasses (I'm not interested for myself, but I have friend who collects them);if they do, how much are they?

I am going on the Diamond Princess in Feb so I'm curious as to what to expect. Thanks.

I was on the Diamond in Dec.

Yes there are daily drink/martini specials and souviner glasses.

The sailaway party had drinks in what I thought were very tacky plastic neon hurricane glasses. Didn't catch the price.

Later in the week at the Island night party there were specials on nicer clear glasses with flashing colored led lights. I bought this glass at the sailaway and it was $15 with "double" drink. (2 shots and mixer)

Check out my website where I posted the patters from the week and the bar menu that was "borrowed". The patters have the daily specials and prices on the last page of each day.

http://members.cox.net/diamond1206/

Other than the theme nights mentioned by the previous poster, the Star Princess had no regular drink specials other than the buckets o' beer. While there was a featured drink in the Patter each day, they were "featured" at regular price. No discount from the regular drink menu that they appeared in. That said, the beer prices really weren't bad ... 5 Beck's Light (or Beck's or Dos Equis) for $18 TOTAL in the bucket at any deck bar.

Archived