Oh No! Another problem with rooms!

BadKittie

All online sites will let you see "some" available cabins. I have yet to see any site that allows you to see ALL cabins available on any sailing.

sites will let you see 7-9 cabins in any category. (this is ALL cruise lines)

bubbles.. do you have a site that lets you see more then 10 cabins at one time??

if so-- Serene56@aol.com

i'm not sure about that. i have seen many threads and posts by CC members that refer to cat 11s as "mini suites". whether they are right or wrong, i do not know (although i know you are saying they are wrong).

but what i do know is that the cat 12 (and not the cat 11) is referred to as a "penthouse suite", at least on the fantasy class ships, and it is not only larger than a cat 11 (mini suite or whatever), but also has amenities that the cat 11 does not have (like the jacuzzi tub).

:confused: :confused: :confused: i said at least re: Fantasy class. this was in response to my questioning the complete non-existence of them on CCL by aggie. :confused:

:confused: :confused: :confused: i said at least re: Fantasy class. this was in response to my questioning the complete non-existence of them on CCL by aggie. :confused:

Cal the 11s a mini if you want, all I meant is that they're not referred that way by Carnival. They refer to a 12 as a penthouse suite, and an 11 as a suite. Just didn't want anyone getting confused, so much for that. :o

Ok..........dolphins, chm, dvacation, gvg, & family reunion, you guys have mail!;) .......................Serene, no I haven't seen this site show more than 10 at a time, per deck, but it does give you a really good general idea of what is available. Puts ya in the right ball park anyway. I saw what cabin we have booked as available for our upcoming Feb. cruise on the 11th, back in September, called Carnival, and booked it.

Cal the 11s a mini if you want, all I meant is that they're not referred that way by Carnival. They refer to a 12 as a penthouse suite, and an 11 as a suite. Just didn't want anyone getting confused, so much for that. :o

Not on all ships. On the Fantasy class, CARNIVAL calls the Cat 11's... Demi Suites.

-Mike

Archived