Irons in cabins

bob c

No irons in the room. They do have a laundry service that is quite cheap. We had two pairs of khaki pants pressed for only $3 total. If you wanted them washed and pressed it would be $3 each pair of pants. They pick up in your stateroom and they are ready the next day.

Well-

I have yet to see a fashion police officer on any of our cruises.

Haven't been on all that many cruises, but seldom see any fellow passengers in the local malls.

If your pants aren't properly creased, who cares? Not the captain, not the crew, and certainly not the majority of your cruise mates.

Of course, my wife would not necessarily agree with the above comments!!!

Do they allow traveling irons in the cabins? I know they have dry cleaning aboard , but I mean for a quick pressing.

They don't want you to bring a travel iron, supposedly for safety. Possibly they want you to spend on their laundry services. I take a steamer for quick pressing since they say nothing about those, even though they are basically the same thing as an iron.

Mayor wrinkles? Like these?

Koch-Ed.jpg

Heh.

That was a good one!!

We took a steamer and it worked well.

A curling iron won't get hot enough to start a fire, but a regular iron will. Kind of OT.... As for smoking, it is a major fire hazard in cabins. How often have we all read about house fires started by a smoker falling asleep. I think there are enough public areas for smokers to smoke.

Do they allow traveling irons in the cabins? I know they have dry cleaning aboard , but I mean for a quick pressing.

I use the rum and coke method for getting out wrinkles, if I see a wrinkle I have another rum and coke, I keep doing this untill don't see any more wrinkles

Archived