Holiday Inn Westbank

misand

misand,

The Holiday Inn Westbank is located in Gretna on the other side of the Mississippi River. It´s directly next to the interstate. And as far as I remember it´s not the best area. Port and French Quarter are on the other side of the river. Your car might be safe if the hotel is offering free parking for cruisers. On the hotel website they mention a free shuttle to the Algiers/Canal Street ferry. From there you can easily walk over to the FQ. To get to the port I´d use a cab and not the shuttle/ferry/walking.

steamboats

The Holiday Inn Express on the westbank is better. The other is OK, but this one is better. You can take a taxie to the river. Call the hotel and ask for free parking, a lot of hotels out of the quarter are doing this.

I live on the eastbank of the river and this is the hotel I stay in when my children have late night dances or activities. The staff is VERY friendly and willing to help. Almost feels like I am staying at a high priced hotel. Let me know if theres anything else.

Cathy

The Holiday Inn Express on the westbank is better. The other is OK, but this one is better. You can take a taxie to the river. Call the hotel and ask for free parking, a lot of hotels out of the quarter are doing this.

I live on the eastbank of the river and this is the hotel I stay in when my children have late night dances or activities. The staff is VERY friendly and willing to help. Almost feels like I am staying at a high priced hotel. Let me know if theres anything else.

Cathy

It is the Holiday Inn Express, I believe it is located on Manhattan. Let me know if you cant find it. DONT stay at the one on Bullard, that is in New Orleans east. Theres not enough open out there, its just not safe.

Cathy

Archived