Two families, one table?

It looks like as soon as the dates and rates are released for June/July of 2008 we are going to book our first RCI cruise on the Mariner of the Seas. It will be our family of 4 from Colorado and our friends from NJ, also a family of 4. My question is, after we book, how can we make it that we have a table for the 8 of us for dinner? Is this a problem?

I booked my cruise on-line through RCCL and my mom booked hers through a TA. Through my RCCL my cruises account, I linked my mom's reservation to mine (in the Cruise Enhancements, Preferences section). In order to do this I had to get my mom's seven digit RCCL Reservation number which can be different than the TA's reservation number. I just asked her TA for the number.

You won't have any problems just tell your TA or RCI you are traveling together and they will link the two familys together. We have traveled with up to 6 couples each with their own reservation but all linked together and we always get a large table to sit together. Don't worry.

Have fun planning your cruise!

Bev

Archived