Pizza Guy on the Glory

FairSkySmoothSeas

I love this guy and he makes me laugh. But, doesn't the Pizza Guy on the Glory remind you of Seinfeld's "Soup N***"? However instead of "Next"! It's "Seven Minutes"! I'd ask for a slice of Neapolitan and the answer would be: Seven Minutes! Later I would come back and ask for something else and the answer was: Seven Minutes! Like George or Newman, I would end up taking what he had already made.

I remember him from the first cruise we took on the Glory. He must have been with the ship since it's inauguration cruise. We were hot, thirsty and hungry after a long embarkation and there he was putting out those wonderful pizzas. I think he is one of the hardest workers on the cruise and I always praise him on my comments card. I just thought I'd mention him here because his persona really cracks me up.

Hahahaha thats TOO funny, thats EXACTLY what DH and I thought of when we were on the Glory (Jan 13). He was really awesome even though he never smiled. The pizza was amazing there. LOL some people would wait 15 min for a pizza ... but then he would just place it on the counter and others would snatch it up while the original people were still waiting. We just ate whatever was ready. I should have mentioned him on the comment card too....shoot. It was pretty comical!

Thats just too funny....The same thing happened to us on the Ecstasy except it was always 6 minutes! We were trying to get some garlic bread the Pizza guy said 6 minutes we went back ten minutes later he said 6 minutes, we went back ten more minutes later he said 6 minutes we told him you have told us 6 minutes 3 times in the last 20 minutes! LOL we never did get that garlic bread until a few days later my husband asked for garlic bread a gain and was told 6 minutes! I thought my Husband was going to pull that guy over the counter, but he kept his cool and finally did get his garlic bread!

Archived