Mediteranea Mar 4/o7..anyone else going??

kits

From Ontario Canada... Second cruise with this ship. We can hardly wait. Anyone else coming with us? Where are you from?? :cool:

We will be at that cruise. It is the first time we sail with Cost. We live in Missouri. Erika is German.

We will be at that cruise. It is the first time we sail with Cost. We live in Missouri. Erika is German.

:) This is our second cruise...with the same ship...as last year. Can hardly wait. Glad we will not be there alone...lol

Hey there,

6 time cruiser here, second time on the Magica. We are going to have a GREAT time! Love this ship, and have never sailed Eastern Caribbean before. We're part of a large group of Parrot Heads on board this sailing.

:) This is our second cruise...with the same ship...as last year. Can hardly wait. Glad we will not be there alone...lol

Hello,

obviously I did the posting right. I was afraid I had made a mistake. For us it is the third cruise.

Alaska with the Empress of the North, Sept. 2005, liked the food and the ship but I did not feel that old yet. I never wanted to go on a cruise again.

Last year in March we, my husband and I, dared it once more. This time with the Aidavita to the Carribean. It was great. The food was wonderful, every morning fresh German rolls and breads.

This year now we decided to go with Costa. We are looking forward since the winter is really awful here. The cats have to stay in and they are very upset.

• 4 weeks later...

Heading out with you . late buy in. great price. 4 of us coming in from Tavares Florida. Loking forward to a grat time. Freddy;) quote=kits;8940728]From Ontario Canada... Second cruise with this ship. We can hardly wait. Anyone else coming with us? Where are you from?? :cool:

Archived