Superbowl on the Victory/Camp Carnival

bigmamaof4

This is our 1st time on a Carnival cruise and the first time cruising w/ our 4 children (6,8,10 & 12). We are from Chicago and want to watch our Bears bring it home...wondering if Camp Carnival will have something right away when we leave Miami at 4 . Someone said one of the sports bars on board will have the game on and we figured we can't bring the kids in there. Thanks for any info/help/tips/etc. you can give us!

Camp Carnival won't have anything for kids only untill Sunday night. I can't remember if it's afternoon or evening (evening I think) they have an orientation. Kids AND parents need to attend. It's fun - they meet the councelors and other kids before they're left alone with them. After that you leave them.

You can take your kids to the sports bar if you want - it's not like a sportsbar on land so much, and at that time of day it won't be rowdy.

I don't think I would - but you can.

By the way - your kids are going to LOVE camp Carnival! We're going next weekend also, and the kids are banging off the walls they're so excited!

Anni

Camp Carnival won't have anything for kids only untill Sunday night. I can't remember if it's afternoon or evening (evening I think) they have an orientation. Kids AND parents need to attend. It's fun - they meet the councelors and other kids before they're left alone with them. After that you leave them.

You can take your kids to the sports bar if you want - it's not like a sportsbar on land so much, and at that time of day it won't be rowdy.

I don't think I would - but you can.

By the way - your kids are going to LOVE camp Carnival! We're going next weekend also, and the kids are banging off the walls they're so excited!

Anni

Actually it will be pretty darn rowdy!!! It's the SUPERBOWL. But anyway, yes, you can bring the kids in during the day time hours. You could also watch the game in your cabin with just your family if you like.

Doubt that Camp Carnival will show the game since not all little children like to watch football. It will be pretty late at night anyway. Your best bet might be your cabin with room service sandwiches and trips out to get ice cream.

Archived