Any Canadian Cruising Majesty of the Seas 07/02/12

bahabride

I know this belongs in the Roll call threads, but no response there, perhaps this date was discussed months ago.

Anyone else cruising the first sail after dry docks for the ship. Just think we'll be the first in those new sheets!!

I know this belongs in the Roll call threads, but no response there, perhaps this date was discussed months ago.

Anyone else cruising the first sail after dry docks for the ship. Just think we'll be the first in those new sheets!!

:cool: Sorry to say that you'll be following up the Cruise to Nowhere - a 2 night cruise to get the "kinks" out. You should have a great cruise with the "new Majesty" - we are doing the same cruise itinerary as you a week later.

Enjoy:cool:

it's a 4 night cruise,

I was referring to the 2 night cruise on the Majesty once it leaves drydock and it is scheduled before your 4 day cruise. It is a "2 day cruise to nowhere" where they will get the kinks out of the system before

going back into its regular routine - but looking and feeling brand new.:cool:

Archived