Superbowl

Ethel5

Princess Cruises' ships will host a tailgate party at sea on Feb. 4 and show Super Bowl XLI on the 300-square-foot outdoor screen. Passengers aboard Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Sea Princess and Grand Princess will be able to follow the action between the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts, broadcast by ESPN International, while enjoying chili, hamburgers, pizza and other munchies. Most Princess ships without the jumbo outdoor screens will also show the game, depending on satellite availability and host Super Bowl parties in one or more of the public lounges.

Princess Cruises' ships will host a tailgate party at sea on Feb. 4 and show Super Bowl XLI on the 300-square-foot outdoor screen. Passengers aboard Caribbean Princess, Crown Princess, Sea Princess and Grand Princess will be able to follow the action between the Chicago Bears and the Indianapolis Colts, broadcast by ESPN International, while enjoying chili, hamburgers, pizza and other munchies. Most Princess ships without the jumbo outdoor screens will also show the game, depending on satellite availability and host Super Bowl parties in one or more of the public lounges.

Thanks for the info Ethel but heck my next cruise is not until 3 months. I guess I will have to serve myself at my home watching the Super Bowl.;)

Marilyn

• 2 weeks later...

We were on the Crown Princess for this Superbowl. People were getting seating early in the day only to be told they had to move because Princess sold us out. They had the entire upper area reserved for a large builders group. This is not right, this is public space, we all paid for our trips and are entitled to the same respect as a large group.

Archived