Waitlist Advice

hkr1216

We are traveling on Nautica in August for our anniversary, in a PH2 category. We also booked 2 cabins for our daughter and son-in-law, and daughter and friend, both in Category D. I'm having some 2nd thoughts about the D category and tried to upgrade them to a C, but everything is waitlisted. My dilemna is that if I waitlist, there is no guarantee that both waitlists will clear. Oceania tells me that I will have to accept a cleared waitlist on the spot, and have no guarantee of course that I can get a 2nd one to clear. I don't feel comfortable doing that...how would I choose which daughter to upgrade?...

Has anyone had any experience with multiple waitlists, or have any suggestions? Or will category D be all right and I should stop worrying?

We are traveling on Nautica in August for our anniversary, in a PH2 category. We also booked 2 cabins for our daughter and son-in-law, and daughter and friend, both in Category D. I'm having some 2nd thoughts about the D category and tried to upgrade them to a C, but everything is waitlisted. My dilemna is that if I waitlist, there is no guarantee that both waitlists will clear. Oceania tells me that I will have to accept a cleared waitlist on the spot, and have no guarantee of course that I can get a 2nd one to clear. I don't feel comfortable doing that...how would I choose which daughter to upgrade?...

Has anyone had any experience with multiple waitlists, or have any suggestions? Or will category D be all right and I should stop worrying?

This question is easily answered by your TA..I suggest you call...

Jan

Archived