Bon Voyage Gifts

Hi! My friends and I will be on Majesty of the Seas for our spring break trip. We're all over 21 and would like to enjoy a few drinks on the ship. We don't want to risk bringing alcohol on board in case we get caught. I've been looking into Bon Voyage gifts and I know a lot of them offer wine baskets. I was thinking about ordering a basket but asking them to put different liquor in it instead. Do you think it'll work? Will RCCL let us keep the liquor throughout our cruise? Any insight is appreciated!

just yesterday I ordered a basket from just because of you the owners name is shelly and she is wonderful. I ordered a bottle of bailey's, 6 pack of corona, cheese and crackers and some chocolates all for 63.00 I didn't think that was bad. Others on this board love shelly and her services. Give her a try.

just yesterday I ordered a basket from just because of you the owners name is shelly and she is wonderful. I ordered a bottle of bailey's, 6 pack of corona, cheese and crackers and some chocolates all for 63.00 I didn't think that was bad. Others on this board love shelly and her services. Give her a try.

Thanks for the response! My main concern is whether RCCL will confiscate the liquor and return it to us on the last day? Cause if they do then it will be pointless to order the basket :( Another question, do we have to go somewhere to pick up the basket or it will already be in our cabin? Thanks!

from what I've heard from others on this board they have never had a problem getting the alcohol to there room via the basket. From what shelly has told me the basket will arrive sometime during the muster drill or shortly after. She said if there is a problem and you don't get the basket to call her as soon as you get back home and she will refund your money.

I will definitely give Shelly a call and ask for a price quote! I have a question that is a little off topic...

we're going to stop at CocoCay and I'm not sure if we would even do it but do you think it would be possible for us to take some of the liquor off board to drink at Cococay?

I will definitely give Shelly a call and ask for a price quote! I have a question that is a little off topic...

we're going to stop at CocoCay and I'm not sure if we would even do it but do you think it would be possible for us to take some of the liquor off board to drink at Cococay?

No.

And to me, that is pushing it beyond the bounds. Enjoy your alcohol in your own cabin. When out in public, purchase and drink from the bars.

Archived