Who checks the minibar?

Evie30see

Does anyone know who checks the minibars in the rooms? We were charged over $13 over the course of three days for items we did not remove from the minibar--one showed up after we had left the room to disembark. To their credit, Royal Caribbean corrected the bill immediately, but I'd like to know who could be responsible for the removal of items. Thanks, Ev

Does anyone know who checks the minibars in the rooms? We were charged over $13 over the course of three days for items we did not remove from the minibar--one showed up after we had left the room to disembark. To their credit, Royal Caribbean corrected the bill immediately, but I'd like to know who could be responsible for the removal of items. Thanks, Ev

I can't say who removed the items - but I can say that it is your cabin attendant that checks the mini-bar on a daily basis.

We just ask the cabin attendant to remove all the items in the mini bar the day we board (we never use that stuff anyways!) so there can be no confusion or mistakes made regarding what we may or may not have consumed.

I can't say who removed the items - but I can say that it is your cabin attendant that checks the mini-bar on a daily basis.

We just ask the cabin attendant to remove all the items in the mini bar the day we board (we never use that stuff anyways!) so there can be no confusion or mistakes made regarding what we may or may not have consumed.

Thanks for the info on the minibar. We rather thought it was the cabin attendant who takes care of it, but didn't know for sure. Good idea to have items removed by attendant as soon as possible after boarding, we'll have to do that next cruise. (we bring our own water, pop, and goodies anyway)

Archived