My reservations have disappeared!

I just checked on my reservations online and the site is saying "you have no current reservations". In actuality I have 2 cruises booked - I have even made final payment on one of them.

when I try to enter my reservation information the site says that access is denied at this time.

Has anyone else had this problem before? I'm hoping it's just a computer glich, but it's a little unnerving!:eek:

Did you transfer your bnooking to a TA? The same thing happened to me on my last sailing on the Monarch. I was able to access the check-in page, but I couldn't access the reservation any more after I transferred to the TA. Just for your peace of mind though, I would call your TA ASAP if that is what you did.

I have just transferred the reservation to a TA. We did it on Friday. That is for the Explorer cruise and we transferred it to a TA that we have used in the past. The same TA is also handling our upcoming Monarch cruise.

When we made the final payment they made a mistake and did not charge it directly through RCI, which I needed them to do since we have the RCI VISA, so I had them cancel the charge to themselves and resubmit it directly to RCI. It has shown up as paid to RCI on my cc statement. Now I am worried that they messed it up with both cruises!

My TA is closed on the weekend, so I will send them an e-mail and also follow up on Monday.

Sunny, this happened to me last night...and i flipped out, posted about it, and this is what i was told by a few people...

"rccl usually does there website updating/maintenance over the wknd, so not to worry, they should be back in the morning." sure enough, they were back this morning...and yours are already back. just an FYI incase it happens in the future....

GREG

Archived