majica march 18 2007 any one going?

hairclipper

Only 6 more days. I am finally getting excited. So much work to do, but soon there will be nothing to do but having fun. My cousin and I are looking forward to it. I'm glad there are some people his age going (he's 17). I was hopeing he wouldn't have to be stuck with me all the time.

Brian let us know about any meet and greets. Love knowing people at the start.

See ya soon.

Oh yeah, as for excursions, we are doing the Bioluminescense (know I didn't spell that right) Sea tour. Supposed to be amazing. The snorkeling in St. John (it is beautiful there). Not sure about the San Juan city tour at night. I loved touring the city in the day, gorgeous old buildings and cobblestone streets in the center of old town.

Ordered our X1 drink package. Now just waiting until Sunday. We can't pack until Sunday because we have 2 dogs (chihuahuas) that have panic attacks if they see suitcases, lol. Drop them off at the vet to be boarded and then 20 minutes later we will be ready to go. We've got packing down to a science and can pack to go 'round the world in 15 minutes I think....

a good pic i came across

2441785440011732687IvNnPT_th.jpg

Has anyone heard from Brian? I sent a message to his e-mail address with no response. Since we are sailing in six days we should pick a spot and time to meet. I suggest the Salento Grand Bar on Deck 5. The Salento Grand is the largest bar / lounge on the ship. We could meet on the port side (left side if you are looking forward). The starboard side has a busy walkway running through the middle of it. Is sail away at 4:30 or 7 PM? Would meeting at 5PM work for everyone before first dinner? Any other suggestions or comments?

Dale

This will be our first cruise to the Virgin Islands, our second cruise with Costa. We would love to meet others during the cruise. We are traveling alone, kind of like a second honeymoon.

We would be interested in joining in on the "meet and greet". Let us know the time and place and we will be there.

Our names are Darin and Ann, we are from Orange Park, Florida. Originally from Indianapolis, Indiana, we moved to Florida 5 years ago and have loved it. I am in my late 30's and my husband is 40. We have 2 children, a son that is 19 and in the Navy and a 15 year old son, who is a musician and currently in a band.

Our last cruise was in Venice Italy and was a tour of the Greek Isles. Loved it, but unfortunately we and only 48 other Americans were on the boat, thus causing a little bit of a language gap. All in all, I wouldn't trade it for anything, it was great to be immersed in their culture.

Looking forward to hearing from anyone.

See you Sunday.

Has anyone heard from Brian? I sent a message to his e-mail address with no response. Since we are sailing in six days we should pick a spot and time to meet. I suggest the Salento Grand Bar on Deck 5. The Salento Grand is the largest bar / lounge on the ship. We could meet on the port side (left side if you are looking forward). The starboard side has a busy walkway running through the middle of it. Is sail away at 4:30 or 7 PM? Would meeting at 5PM work for everyone before first dinner? Any other suggestions or comments?

Dale

I think sail away is scheduled for 430, so may want to pick a bar on deck 10 or 11, because most people enjoy being topside at sailaway.....just my thought.

Dale

i also have tried to contact brian with no luck, your plan sounds great, let's do that.

Having been on magica/meditteranea a total of five times I can say that the Med is much nicer that magica. I dont like the magica. Still had a fun time!

what's wrong with the magica? we were on the med 2 years ago, it's a lot smaller ship.

I think sail away is scheduled for 430, so may want to pick a bar on deck 10 or 11, because most people enjoy being topside at sailaway.....just my thought.

We too like to be topside for sailaway. Unfortunately there are no bars on Deck 10 and 11 except around the pool. I expect it will be pretty crowded up top at that time and difficult to meet our group. If we set sail on time, we should clear the harbour by 5pm. We could meet at 5:15 in the Salento Grand Bar on Deck 5. If we make it any later ,we run into the first dinner seating. There are several young people looking forward to meeting other young cc passengers. What do others think? :)

We too like to be topside for sailaway. Unfortunately there are no bars on Deck 10 and 11 except around the pool. I expect it will be pretty crowded up top at that time and difficult to meet our group. If we set sail on time, we should clear the harbour by 5pm. We could meet at 5:15 in the Salento Grand Bar on Deck 5. If we make it any later ,we run into the first dinner seating. There are several young people looking forward to meeting other young cc passengers. What do others think? :)

sounds good to me

Hi all...3 more days!!!!!! Yippee. Hubby and I would like to meet and greet wherever it is finally decided. I am sitting soaking my feet right now, in prep for sandals. Is where we are going to meet inside or outside? Please advise when it is all settled. I can hardly breath I am sooo excited!!!

SO.....what time does everyone plan on arriving at the port? Any Floridians in this group?

Hi there...we arrive at the airport at 1045. same time as last year, and walked right on the ship. Hoping to do the same this year. We are from Ontario...near Toronto. Sure do wish we were from Florida...would be nice to save the airfare...nearly 900.00 each.:) See you there?

Let's make it official!

Cruise Critic

Meet and Greet

Sunday 18 March

5:15PM (after sail away)

Salento Grand Bar

Deck 5 Port side inside

All Cruise Critics and Friends Welcome

Look for the CC sign

Looking forward to meeting everyone in 3 days.

Hey we are from Northeast Florida....Jacksonville area. We will be coming in to Ft Lauderdale Saturday. Hoping to board as early as possible. Are you parking at the port? Through Costa it is only $10/day. Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday at 5:15.

Darin and Ann

Hey we are from Northeast Florida....Jacksonville area. We will be coming in to Ft Lauderdale Saturday. Hoping to board as early as possible. Are you parking at the port? Through Costa it is only $10/day. Looking forward to meeting everyone Sunday at 5:15.

Darin and Ann

We decided to just park at the port this trip. We have used the off site parking before and its a pain to wait around for the van to come to take us to our vehicle

Let's make it official!

Cruise Critic

Meet and Greet

Sunday 18 March

5:15PM (after sail away)

Salento Grand Bar

Deck 5 Port side inside

elcome

Look for the CC sign

Looking forward to meeting everyone in 3 days.

Hi all...looking forward to the meet and greet! We are leaving in about 12 hours...a big snow storm here and it has started already. So, we decided to drive between the flakes and spend the night in Toronto. It will save us getting up at 1 A.M. anyway, and starts our vacation just that much earlier. $$$$$..:eek: .what the heck, what else is money for huh? Have a safe trip all, and look forwarding to meeting you! Al and Kathy

:) :) :) :)

Hi all...looking forward to the meet and greet! We are leaving in about 12 hours...a big snow storm here and it has started already. So, we decided to drive between the flakes and spend the night in Toronto. It will save us getting up at 1 A.M. anyway, and starts our vacation just that much earlier. $$$$$..:eek: .what the heck, what else is money for huh? Have a safe trip all, and look forwarding to meeting you! Al and Kathy

:) :) :) :)

We are staying overnight in Toronto too, at the Residence Inn. Which flight are you on? We are on Skyservice at 0815.

Have a safe trip.

Dale

Archived