Let's Enforce the Rules! ?

cactuslady

Let's Enforce the Rules! ?  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Let's Enforce the Rules! ?

• HAL should hire those transit police and use both them and the brig!
    • HAL should show civility and restraint, and so should the passengers.
    • HAL should back off from their heavy-handed "suggestions" and let everyone do their own thing.
    • Hahahahahaha.

Orcrone sez:

"It is a simple matter of measuring the temperature of the chair, comparing it to the average temperature of the human body vs. the temperature it would be if no one were sitting in it. Of course you would have to take into account the angle of incidence of the sun in heating it up. Once you know the temperature it is an easy task to extrapolate how long it has been empty based on the temperature."

Great tip! So much better than trying to find a suitable chair by scent alone! :D My wife gets so embarrassed when I do that!

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding. In fact, it sounds like we are in violent agreement on the deck chair thing. :o

Orcrone sez:

"It is a simple matter of measuring the temperature of the chair, comparing it to the average temperature of the human body vs. the temperature it would be if no one were sitting in it. Of course you would have to take into account the angle of incidence of the sun in heating it up. Once you know the temperature it is an easy task to extrapolate how long it has been empty based on the temperature."

Great tip! So much better than trying to find a suitable chair by scent alone! :D My wife gets so embarrassed when I do that!

Thanks for clearing up my misunderstanding. In fact, it sounds like we are in violent agreement on the deck chair thing. :o

Probably, but I think our DWs would like to throw our chairs overboard, with us still in them.:D

Archived