Childrens Menus??

rabelgirls

Hi.

I am interested in this too...

I did find this on the Carnival website:

"""""""Children also get their very own menus, featuring all their favorite foods. Hot dogs, chicken nuggets, pizza, macaroni & cheese, and spaghetti & meatballs are all available on a Carnival cruise, so even our pint-size guests can feel pampered on their "Fun Ship" family vacation.

I don't have a copy, but my son cruises alot! There are the typical kids foods like Pizza, Hamburger, chicken fingers, pasta, grilled cheese etc. Plus, if you kid likes something special, just ask your waited if they can prepare it or bring it. My son likes fruit before dinner as an appetizer. I tell my waiter at the beginning of the cruise, then when we sit down for dinner, the fruit is waiting. Keeps the little ones busy while we are looking over the menu. I also ask to have milk waiting.

Oh, I forgot, ask for the menu and they bring a coloring menu like at restaurante. Sometimes they run out of crayons, so if you little one likes to color, bring a couple in your purse.

I have one from the Celebration in May - It is a booklet the kids can color so I'd think they all are the same.

Fresh Fruit Cocktail - pb&J Sandwich - Hamburger or Cheeseburger

Chicken Nuggets - Hot Dog - Pepperoni Pizza - Cheese Pizza - French Fries

Sweets: Choc brownies - Banana split - cookies - ice creams - jello with custard

It was everything my 4 year old daughter likes but eating this everynight didn't seem so healthy! This next cruise I plan to ask for carrots and applesauce with dinner. Our tablemates got steamed veggies for their 2 year old but they were still not cooked enough for the little guy to eat.

I also would go by the late seating in the dining room and ask someone standing around for milk each night on our way back to the room - they always gave me some.

I have one from the Celebration in May - It is a booklet the kids can color so I'd think they all are the same.

Sweets: Choc brownies - Banana split - cookies - ice creams - jello with custard

It was everything my 4 year old daughter likes but eating this everynight didn't seem so healthy! This next cruise I plan to ask for carrots and applesauce with dinner. Our tablemates got steamed veggies for their 2 year old but they were still not cooked enough for the little guy to eat.

I also would go by the late seating in the dining room and ask someone standing around for milk each night on our way back to the room - they always gave me some.

Yep that it...here is the link from the Carnival site if anyone wanted to bookmark it

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Daily_Junior_Menu_Dinning_Room.aspx

Yep that it...here is the link from the Carnival site if anyone wanted to bookmark it

http://www.carnival.com/CMS/FAQs/Daily_Junior_Menu_Dinning_Room.aspx

That is the same children's menu from this past week (we just got back two days ago).

My 8 year old nephew didn't like the food from the grown up menu, but the order of chicken nuggets from the children's menu wasn't enough for him. My sister didn't know they could order two (or more) servings, or even two (or more) different meals. My 12 year old ate a cheeseburger and chicken nuggets for dinner every night. They can also order more than one desserts if they want.

Also, you don't have to be a kid to order from the children's menu. We had the chocolate melting cake and banana splits from the kid's menu for dessert one night. You could also order a meal from the kid's menu for yourself if you wanted to.

Kids aren't limited to the kids' menu, just so you know. Our girls mostly ordered from the adult menu; in fact our youngest had two shrimp cocktails as her entree every night of the cruise. Our kids' tastes run more towards steak and lobster rather than pizza, nuggets and mac and cheese!

Right. And if your kid wants to try something from the adult menu and turns out they don't like it, they can still order from the kids menu.

This also applies for the adults. If you don't like whatever you ordered, you can order something else instead.

Or, if you did like what you ordered, but also liked what one of your tablemates ordered, you can order that too!

Or if you liked what you ordered and want more, you can order more! My DH, sister, and Mom all had second helpings of lobster.

Basically, everyone can order anything and everything they want.

Archived