How Many People In A Table?

patry

As Sue L suggests have all your reservation numbers linked.

I believe your TA can request a table for 2 for you. If that doesn't work then see the Matre'D when you board.
Are we having reading comprehension problems this morning? :p ;) OP states they are a party of 10.

jajaja..yes we are a party of ten and maybe 12 since another couple is deciding today!!!since we all made the reservation throug the same TA i am going to give her a call to let her know she should make the areegaments!!!we are all coming from colombia!!!!yipieeeee!!!!

We had a group of 12 on our last cruise. Our travel agent requested a large table for all of us but we were assigned to two tables of 6 each. We went to the dining room Matre'D and asked for one large table. He basically put our two tables together and placed a large piece of plywood over the two tables then covered it with the tablecloth. We never would have known the plywood was there except that we peeked under the tablecloth. Anyway this worked fine for us and we were all at the same table.

Just make sure your reservations are all linked together and (assuming you are a C&A member) let the Matre'D know your C&A status. Also, go there before dinner on the first night to get this handled.

We were a party of 10 and had no problem getting a table for 10 on the Adventure of the Seas. I linked our family of 6 along with our 4 parents, the only thing we DID do, shortly after boarding we scoped out all the tables and got them to switch us to the location we wanted--right by the window so we could look out while eating! We also did this on the Freedom of the Seas.

If it's just the 2 of you sailing, I think you will find that a larger table will be soooo much more fun, than just the 2 of you eating alone. Dinner is a big party--don't be a wallflower! It's really nice to get to know your tablemates--we look forward to dinner every night because of them!!! We eat alone at home all the time--it's nice have others to talk to and share your experiences with!

If it's just the 2 of you sailing, I think you will find that a larger table will be soooo much more fun, than just the 2 of you eating alone. Dinner is a big party--don't be a wallflower! It's really nice to get to know your tablemates--we look forward to dinner every night because of them!!! We eat alone at home all the time--it's nice have others to talk to and share your experiences with!
Here we go again with the reading comprehension problem. :p ;) The OP has a party of 10 or 12, not 2!

Our group was 19 (and I was group leader). I split us up into 3 tables via our TA (8-5-6). When we got to our table on the first night, I saw that they had put us at 2 tables of 8 and 11. We sat as assigned the first night, then put all the kids at the table of 8 and the adults at the table of 11 for the rest of the week. There was no problem with this at all.

Archived