Margaritaville in Grand Cayman

SugarNSpice8104

The ones in Jamaica are much more fun. No where near the same atmoshere as Jamaica. The slide and pool are very, very small. Not more than probably three people in the pool at a time. It's also very expensive, as is everything in Grand Cayman. I'm a huge JB fan and probably won't go back to the one in Cayman, even though it is right by the tender drop off point.

It depends on the size of the drink, but you are in the ballpark as far as prices go. Remember everything on the menu is in Cayman dollars, which when you pay must be converted to US dollars. As of today every $1 Cayman dollar is equal to $1.20 US dollars

we will be in grand cayman on wed and then jamaica on thursday...both have margartiavilles so i guess we will go to them both...however grand cayman has a senor frogs sooo. Both places we leave at like 4 tho. later yall. give me some advice:D

Yes, and their tacos at THAT Senor Frogs were the best I have ever ever eaten. They have some sauces there that were out of this world. I think it was 10 US dollars for 2 tacos and chips.

I highly recommend the Senor Frogs for lunch. Just be weary of the drinks, as I previously posted. From now on we will ask the price of the drink in US dollars before we order. The yard prices werent posted, so this is why I got stuck with an almost $30 drink. I think mine had 3 liquors in it.

Again, Margaritaville is directly across the street from the north terminal, right on the waterfront.

Señor Frogs is located on Fort Street about a half block away from the waterfront.

As always, alcoholic beverages are quite expensive at restaurants and bars in Cayman. Normally menus list prices in CI$ (CI$1=US$1.25) and often a 15% gratuity is automatically added. (Example: A CI$8.95 drink = US$11.19, and with a 15% gratuity added the bill comes to US$12.87)

I agree with Oliver-Senor Frogs for lunch is great. We must have ordered

the same thing, because I thought the tacos were the best I've ever had!

Those yards are wicked, but I like to collect one from every location.

We'll be in GC in July and will probably stop by Margaritaville to check it

out since we love Buffet:) Both places are an easy walk from the tender

area.

I agree with Oliver-Senor Frogs for lunch is great. We must have ordered

the same thing, because I thought the tacos were the best I've ever had!

Those yards are wicked, but I like to collect one from every location.

We'll be in GC in July and will probably stop by Margaritaville to check it

out since we love Buffet:) Both places are an easy walk from the tender

area.

The shopping "mall" that surrounds this M'Ville is extremely nice, too. Be sure and stroll it, talk to the parrots and iguanas. Have your pic taken with Big Black Dick, and try to keep a straight face....

Warning - we hit it on a Sunday, and Senor Frogs and about 60% of the other places were CLOSED!!!:rolleyes:

Will be there next wed!!! I am so excited. The Triumph is only there from 8-430. Hopefully there is enough time to enjoy the island and get a good 2 hours in margaritaville and the 1/2 senor frogs!!! I look forward to this very much so. Anything you would recomend from about 830-noon?

The shopping "mall" that surrounds this M'Ville is extremely nice, too. Be sure and stroll it, talk to the parrots and iguanas. Have your pic taken with Big Black Dick, and try to keep a straight face....

Warning - we hit it on a Sunday, and Senor Frogs and about 60% of the other places were CLOSED!!!:rolleyes:

Hmm closed? Maybe they close shops up on Sundays?

Archived