Baltimore Inner Harbour hotesl

I stayed at a Sheraton a few years ago for a seminar. It was very nice and within walking distance of the Inner Harbor. I cannot help with your shuttle question as we drove to the hotel. From what I remember it was not inexpensive. I believe many hotels in the actual Inner Harbor are pricey. It is a very beautiful area and there are many restaruants. The Constellation is also there and can be visited.. Fort McHenry NHP is closeby and we visited it on our way home from our GOS cruise this past Oct.

Sorry I couldn't be of much help. I'm sure others will be of assistance. You can also try the Eastern Port area on CC.

Have a great cruise!

I haven't stayed in any of the hotels in the Inner Harbor as I live just outside of Baltimore, but when my friend got married, I beleive that they used the Hyatt for the out of state wedding guests as it had an airport shuttle (not free though). It is right in the heart of the Inner Harbor.

By the way, my family is also going on the Grandeur in June. Maybe we are on the boat the same week.

Melissa

The Renaissance Hotel is also nice.

We stay at the Renaissance Hotel as well. It is right there on the Inner Harbor. We try to get a harbor view room on a club floor. The hotel is large and is attached to a rather nice shopping mall. The hotels main restaurant has beautiful harbor views; the cocktail lounge is very comfortable. Room service food is good enough to have dinner in your room.

Unfortunately, our stays there have only been for land vacations; call them about the shuttle.

Bon Voyage~~

Leslie

I have stayed at the Hyatt and loved it. We used Priceline and had a wonderful price, but the next time I used Priceline, I ended up with the Wyndham.

It was awful. It was about 5 blocks from the Inner Harbor, and being a country girl, I did not like walking in the area around the hotel at night. Right down at the Inner Harbor is fine at night for me. My first room had not been cleaned, so they moved me to another room. There were some minor problems in the second room (mostly house keeping issues.) The Wyndam is not there any longer, but I am not positive what replaced it. It was an OMNI about 4 years ago, then the Wyndam, now it looks like it might be the Sheraton Baltimore City Center Hotel.

As far as I know, none of the Inner Harbor hotels offer shuttle service to the airport since the airport is about 11 miles and 15 to 30 minutes (depending on traffic) from the Inner Harbor.

Parking at the Inner Harbor is pretty pricey, so I would recommend a shuttle service or a taxi rather than trying to rent a car.

I understand the pull for staying by the harbor, but there are several nice hotels that are much less expensive near the airport.

If I had unlimited funds, I would stay at the Pier V hotel since it looked so interesting when they were building it.

I hope this helps. I used to live South of DC and work sometimes in Baltimore so please let me know if I can help with anything else.

Archived